Bell & Gossett releases Q4 Little Red Schoolhouse continuing education schedule
Bell & Gossett released its Q4 Little Red Schoolhouse continuing education schedule. Engineers, contractors and installers are invited to join the ranks of the more than 62,000 HVAC professionals and earn credits toward green building certification through Xylem’s industry-leading training at its B&G Little Red Schoolhouse. Fourth-quarter classes are tailored toward commercial hydronic heating and cooling industries.
Little Red Schoolhouse
- Steam System Design & Application Seminar, Sept. 26-28.
- Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar,Oct. 3-5.
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar, Nov. 7-9.
- Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar,Nov. 14-16.
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic Seminar, Dec. 5-7.
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar, Dec. 12-14.
B&G’s commitment to education reaches a global audience through its virtual curriculum. The Online Little Red Schoolhouse training and educational program begins with introductory courses on centrifugal pump fundamentals and piping systems.
Twenty-two self paced modules are intended to complement the more in-depth, hands-on experience students receive during the in-person courses, including a recently launched course focused on waterside economization where students can learn design fundamentals and how the 90.1 Energy Standard applies to waterside economization systems.