Classified advertising in Phc News can be a cost-effective way to find new employees; buy or sell equipment, materials and services; announce your Web presence or new catalog; and a variety of other opportunities. Contact Kyle Milnamow or call him at (847) 564-1127 for more information.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER — NORTHEAST
Jay R. Smith Mfg. Co., a member of Morris Group International and leader in the Specification Plumbing & Drainage Industry with over 90 years in business, currently has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager – Northeast.
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for leading and guiding the execution of sales strategies and tactics for Jay R Smith, managing key internal / external customer alliances. Manage all aspects of specification/selling to grow profitable company sales throughout Northeast market. Perform duties required to assist sales representatives in identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities and potential customers. Extensive travel within the Region is required.
- Coordinating regional sales strategies through representative sales organization. Participate in developing national sales and “go-to-market” strategies, as well as providing input into customer facing issues/opportunities.
- Establish product specifications, sales quotas and budgets, maintain profitability and grow market share in the region; facilitate company programs with target accounts.
- Responsible for calls on customers, negotiating terms and prices of sales within established salesguidelines and promotional events; maintain customer service excellence.
- Responsible for keeping executive team informed about market trends, competition and key accounts activity.
- Work with rep network to improve competencies and sales/strategic skills in an effort to produce a high performance sales organization.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
Seven years of plumbing/building industry sales experience is preferred, although all strong sales backgrounds will be considered. The successful candidate should possess strong oral/written communication ability as well as demonstrated skills in sales growth and product specification/presentations.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Respond in confidence to: Eric Pilas, National Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Ismert – Vice President of Sales
BUSINESS FOR SALE
Relocate to Amarillo, Texas. 35-year old plumbing business for sale with over 1400 repeat service customers on quick books. Business appraised. Real estate appraised. $700.0 K, worth of new commercial work collected on in 2016. Bobby Hollabaugh, 806-236-0727-cell. Will stay short time for transition.
Mitsubishi Electric is a leading innovator and manufacturer of HVAC equipment, using VRF technology, in the world. If you are looking for a position that combines your technical abilities, training skills, and customer focus then we have several positions for you. Mitsubishi Electric has excellent opportunities for you to join the team in our Cooling & Heating Division as a Technical Service Advisor, Customer Care Advisor or Area Service Advisor/Manager.
- The Technical Service Advisor provides technical support via telephone and/or email to a large network of Diamond Service Group members, contractors, architects and engineers from our Suwanee GA location. You will solve common, uncommon and complex technical problems associated with Mitsubishi Electric HVAC equipment. Apply here! Technical Service Provider
- The Customer Care Advisor responds to inbound inquiries via telephone, e-mail, live chat and social media regarding the organization’s products and/or services along with providing professionals with technical support by following standard documented processes and procedures from our Suwanee GA location. You will also participate in outbound calling campaigns associated with initiatives led by other internal departments. Apply here! Customer Care Advisor
- The Area Service Manager solves common to complicated technical problems associated with Mitsubishi Electric HVAC equipment, schedules and presents technical training programs and provides “on-site” installation and start-up assistance for jobs in an assigned geographic territory in our US and international markets. Apply here! Area Service Manager
NATIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Precision Plumbing Products, a leading manufacturer of plumbing specialty valves, seeks a National Sales & Marketing Manager to replace the retiring Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of plumbing specification valve sales and marketing to the US and Canada through a network of 42 independent sales rep. agencies located throughout North America. The position also requires participation in national plumbing code and standards boards. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree and 5+ years’ sales experience managing a rep. force and calling on plumbing engineers, plumbing wholesalers and plumbing and mechanical contractors. 25% travel and demonstrated skills in sales growth, product presentation, leadership and oral and written communication also are a must. The successful candidate will work out of their office at the factory located in Portland, Oregon. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 401K with company match, as well as health, dental, vision and life insurance will be included.
For consideration please forward your resume in complete confidence to: Shannon Hokkanen, Human Resources Director, Precision Plumbing Products, 802 SE 199th Ave., Portland, OR 97233 or email@example.com.