Modine Innovation Tour Announces Dates for May and June
Modine is traveling North America to show off its HVAC solutions along with new and updated CEU/NATE courses.
Modine's Innovation Tour features the latest products in the heating industry, such as the new high efficiency residential geothermal unit, commercial rooftop HVAC units, and some of the quietest classroom HVAC products on the market. Also featured are Modine's unit heater and infrared heater lines.
So far, the 2017 Innovation Tour has stopped in Las Vegas, the greater Los Angeles area, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia and Florida.
Here are the stops for May and June:
- Harrisburg, Pa., May 2
- Pittsburgh, May 4
- Eastern Canada, May 8-14
- Florence, Ky., May 23
- Rockford, Ill., June 6
- Rosemont, Ill., June 7
- Green Bay, Wis., June 8
The 2017 Innovation Tour features professional development seminars designed by the Modine HVAC engineering team and the Milwaukee School of Engineering on various HVAC technologies. A number of these high-demand seminars are offered at each stops on the Innovation Tour:
- Basics of Make-up Air (CEU)
- Introduction to Water Source Heat Pumps (CEU)
- Alphabet Soup (CEU/NATE)
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems Basics (CEU)
- Venting of Unit Heaters (CEU/NATE)
- Gas Fired Heating for Commercial Heating Equipment (CEU)
- Indoor Air Quality and Design Strategies to Resolve Economizer Code Conflicts (CEU)
- Sound Principles of HVAC Equipment (CEU)
- Bringing Fresh Air into Classrooms (CEU)
- Sizing Water Source Heat Pumps (CEU/NATE)
- Advancements in Energy Recovery for Dedicated Outside Air Systems (CEU)