Modine National Innovation Tour to Feature CEU, NATE Classes
Modine Manufacturing Co. is set to begin its 2017 Innovation Tour, which will offer new and updated CEU/NATE courses and showcase the latest in HVAC solutions for specifying engineers and contractors at more than 30 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
"Last year was our 'maiden voyage' with the innovation tour and we had more than 1,000 attendees and issued more than 2,000 CEUs," said Kimberly Raduenz, marketing communications manager for Modine. "For 2017, we look to improve on those numbers and to make sure that contractors and specifying engineers know that we're more than just a unit heater company, but a trusted HVAC solutions partner."
The 2017 Innovation Tour will feature professional development seminars designed by the Modine HVAC engineering team and the Milwaukee School of Engineering on various HVAC technologies. A number of these high-demand seminars will be offered at each stops on the Innovation Tour:
- Basics of Make-up Air (CEU)
- Introduction to Water Source Heat Pumps (CEU)
- Alphabet Soup (CEU/NATE)
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems Basics (CEU)
- Venting of Unit Heaters (CEU/NATE)
- Gas Fired Heating for Commercial Heating Equipment (CEU)
- Indoor Air Quality and Design Strategies to Resolve Economizer Code Conflicts (CEU)
- Sound Principles of HVAC Equipment (CEU)
- Bringing Fresh Air into Classrooms (CEU)
- Sizing Water Source Heat Pumps (CEU/NATE)
- Advancements in Energy Recovery for Dedicated Outside Air Systems (CEU)
New Modine HVAC solutions that will be showcased on the tour include:
- Residential infrared patio heaters
- ClassMate with STUDY Package
- Atherion – 20 Ton B-Cabinet
- Direct Fired – Product Series MCV/MVV
"We've made a lot of improvements since we first started the tour last year," said Raduenz. "We've updated our trailer, we're offering new CEU/NATE courses, and we're showing off a lot more HVAC solutions than we did last year. We're on a mission in 2017 to continue to strengthen our recognition as the most trusted brand in the HVAC industry."
The 2017 Innovation Tour will kick off in Las Vegas during the AHR Expo, with the first stop official stop in Pasadena, Calif. on February 7.
For more information about the innovation tour, and to see if Modine will be stopping near you, visit modineinnovationtour.com.