NuHeat SIGNATURE now works with Nest
NuHeat announced at the International Builders Show, Jan. 19-21, that its electric floor heating system now works with the Nest Learning Thermostat.
The Nuheat SIGNATURE launched in 2014 and was the world’s first Wi-Fi thermostat for electric floor heating systems; this marks the next development stage of that thermostat.
“The integration with Nest further advances the role of floor heating in whole home comfort,” said Wally Lo, product manager. “We continue to lead innovation in our category and are excited to be working with Nest.”
Homeowners will also now have the added option to control their floor heat with the Nest app or at https://home.nest.com.
Nuheat SIGNATURE Product Features:
- Out-of-the-box compatible with Nest Learning Thermostat
- WiFi – Easily connects to WiFi network; 802.11 b/g/n compatible and a fully secure network WEP,
- WPA and WPA2
- Remote Access – Control via smartphone apps (iOS and Android) or web browser
- Weather – Local outdoor temperature and daily weather forecast
- Energy Usage – View hourly, weekly and monthly usage