PHCC of Texas Foundation awards $17,000 in scholarships
The Associated Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Texas Charitable and Education Foundation has awarded a total of $17,000 in scholarships to the following students for 2016:
- Marye Hope Adams (Sponsored by Shelton Plumbing,Inc., Waco)
- Maricela Benitez-Perez (Sponsored by Central Texas Plumbing Solutions, Waco)
- Dylan Bohnert (Sponsored by R.E.C. Industries, Inc., Bryan)
- Ryan Carlson (Sponsored by Central Texas Plumbing Solutions, Waco)
- Kathryn Cameron (Sponsored by Dallas Plumbing, Dallas)
- Megan Harris (Sponsored by United Mechanical, Dallas)
- Skylee Houston (Sponsored by Christianson A/C & Plumbing, Round Rock)
- Stephen Jellison (Sponsored by ARS- Austin, Austin)
- Katelyn Jones (Sponsored by Raven Mechanical, Houston)
- Emily Martin (Sponsored by DynaTen Corporation, Fort Worth)
- Matthew Martin (Sponsored by Modern Plumbing Inc., Pasadena)
- Caleb McBride (Sponsored by Ervin Plumbing & Supply, Inc., Odessa)
- Alejandro Ortiz (Sponsored by Gateway A/C & Sheet Metal, El Paso)
- Aurora Rodriguez (Sponsored by DynaTen, Fort Worth)
- Garret Smith (Sponsored by RAMS Mechanical Services, Waco)
- Richard Straud, II (Sponsored by Smelscer Plumbing, Inc., Waco)
- A.J. Wahl (Sponsored by AAA Auger Plumbing Services, San Antonio)
These scholarships were awarded on the basis of academic ability, school participation and community involvement. Students are sponsored by members of APHCC-Texas.
The APHCC-Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $196,500 in scholarships since 2003.
For more information about the APHCC-Texas Scholarship Program, contact Alicia Dover at 800-992-7422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.