SpacePak kicks off 2016 training with John Siegenthaler
SpacePak is pleased to announce the kick-off of its 2016 training offerings on March 21-22 at the Reed Institute in Westfield, Mass. This class offers a full day of training on hydronic systems from John Siegenthaler on the following topics:
- Dynamic Duo system: air-to-water heat pump + boiler
- 12 common errors in hydronic systems
- Comparison between valve based zoning and circulator based zoning
- Thermal storage in hydronic systems
- Demineralized water for hydronic systems
- Home run distribution systems for baseboard
Day two covers everything needed for the proper design, installation and service of SpacePak's total comfort systems. This dynamic class is designed to give attendees complete exposure to SpacePak's high efficiency product offerings including our flagship SDHV systems as well as our line of air-to-water Solstice heat pumps, buffer tanks and fan coil units.
Attendance is free. Registration is required. Please visit www.thereedinstitute.com for more details.